- Born on 1st April 1960. Named the 1460 boot. Our 8-eye work boot is unmistakable. Remixed and redefined — never replicated
- Wanama is a lightweight leather with a satin-sheen finish
- A cornerstone of Dr. Martens construction. A two-tone PVC sole marked with our signature grooving and our unique tread
- Construction: Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Platform height: 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 1/8 in
- Wider and a more rounded toe shape
- Material: A lightweight, natural-looking leather with a satin-sheen finish.
- Goodyear Welted – the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.
- Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply a neutral or correct coloured wax based shoe polish. Buff with a Dr. Martens Shoe Brush to restore shine as desired.